Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Resurrection of Academic and Athletics?

You know the old saying: "Once you go Greek, you're good for a week!" And while that really is a adage I just made up, it seems to hold true. Our Greek forefathers promoted both mental and physical fitness and I see this personified in the third annual Great Richmond Region Adventure. Solve a clue. Haul ass (on foot mind you) to the Richmond attraction referenced in the clue. It's an athletic geek's dream! And of course I plan to copy the event at Smith Mountain Lake in a slightly modified fashion...Smart Cars, Hybrids, and Segways will be allowed to account for our slightly more mature demographic...

As I have said in previous posts, there is no such thing as an original event concept. But I can sure as heck tweek it to fit my purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment